This week it’s time to get creative and work on your black and white photography.
Get some help here:
- 9 Quick Tips for Better Black and White Photos
- A Guide to Black and White Conversion in Photoshop
- A Guide to Black and White Conversion in Lightroom
- Rekindling the Romance of Black and White Photography
- 5 Reasons Why You Might Want to Try Black and White Photography
- How to Make Brilliant Black and White Photos with Dramatic Composition
And have a look at our dPS ebook: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY
Weekly Photography Challenge – creative black and white
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released