One of the topics we get asked to write about a lot here at Digital Photography School is wedding photography. As a result, we’ve covered wedding photography quite a bit.
Following are some of our more popular wedding photography tutorials and tips – all in the one place. Happy Shooting!
Wedding Photography Tutorials
- Wedding Photography – 21 Tips for for Amateur Wedding Photographers – Start with these wedding photography tips if you’re an aspiring wedding photographer wanting a good all around introduction to the topic of wedding photography.
- Your Best Friend’s Wedding – you’ve been asked to photograph a friend’s wedding? Here’s 10 tips to get you going.
- Stepping into Wedding Photography – 5 tips from a photographer experienced in weddings.
- Wedding Photography Survival Tips: The Preparation – tips on how to prepare for a wedding photography job.
- The One Location Technique for Wedding Photography – a great technique for getting a great variety of shots all in the one location at your next wedding.
- Wedding Photography Agreements (contracts) – tips on how to write up a wedding photography agreement between you and the couple you’ll be photographing.
- Sample Wedding Photography Agreement – a handy template for a contract if you’re doing a wedding.
- 5 Wedding Photography Composition Tips – as the title says, more of a set of composition type hints.
As we continue to write on the topic of weddings we’ll add to this list of tutorials so bookmark it and keep checking back!
Image by macwagen
Some Older Comments