If you enjoy landscape photography, here is a short video with photographer Andrew Marr as he explores a gorgeous location in Glencoe Scotland. Learn how he looks for light to add depth and more drama to his landscape photos, and see how you apply these tips to your photography.
If you want more landscape tips, check out these dPS articles:
- 6 of the Best Smartphone Apps for Travel and Landscape Photography
- How a Short Versus Long Exposure Will Affect Your Landscape Images
- How to Find the Best Locations for Landscape Photography
- How to Plan and Prepare for Landscape Photography
- How to Create Glass Ball Landscapes – 6 Techniques
Do you have other landscape tips you’d like to share? Please do so in the comments below.