Do you enjoy landscape photography and want to take your work to the next level? Here are 10 hot tips to help you do that.
10 Landscape Photography Tips
Recap of the tips
- Planning is key – How to Find the Best Locations for Landscape Photography
- Location – arrive early to be prepared.
- Composition – try the rule of thirds or advanced techniques.
- Use a tripod.
- Prepare your camera gear – take care of it when on location.
- Focus using the hyperfocal distance.
- Set your exposure – use the histogram, exposure compensation, or even bracket if necessary.
- Aperture – set it to get a wide depth of field.
- Avoid camera shake by using a remote or the self-timer in your camera.
- Filters – using a polarizer and/or ND graduated filters can enhance your landscape photography.
Do you have any other landscape tips you could add to this list for any newbies? Please share in the comments below.