Editing is an essential part of digital photography…
…yet creating beautiful edits can be a struggle, whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced post-processor.
Below, we’ve shared our top post-processing articles from 2021, including Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials, preset recommendations, and more.
Take a look!
1. How to Make a Photoshop Collage (In 9 Simple Steps)
2. How to Batch Resize in Photoshop: A Step-By-Step Guide (2021)
3. The Best Lightroom Presets in 2021 (13 Beautiful Options)
4. How to Do Noise Reduction in Lightroom (2021 Guide)
5. How to Avoid and Reduce Noise in Your Photos (2021 Guide)
6. How to Edit Portraits in Lightroom: The Step-By-Step Guide
7. Understanding All the Different Image File Formats
8. The 6 Types of Lightroom Previews (And How to Use Them)
9. How to Create Your Own Lightroom Presets (2021)
10. 3 Simple Steps to Make Your Skies Pop in Lightroom
dPS top post-processing tips: final words
Hopefully, you’ve learned an editing trick or two – now share your thoughts in the comments! Which editing article from 2021 is your favorite?
And check back tomorrow for our most popular nature and wildlife photography tips!