As a photographer, the most powerful tool you have is natural light
It may be free for the taking – but are you making the most of it to create beautiful images?
Today I’m pleased to announce the launch of our latest dPS eBook – Life in Natural Light by Rachel Devine.
Rachel is someone I have had come to photograph my family – largely because I love the way that she uses natural light to capture special moments of life – so when our team began talking about who we wanted to write this eBook Rachel was the first person to come to mind.
In this beautifully illustrated eBook Rachel reveals her secrets for finding and using natural light to tell unique visual stories, enhance mood and create quality images.
Knowledge, Advice and Inspiration
I love what Rachel and our team have done in producing this eBook. You’re going to come away from reading it with a few really important things:
- a comprehensive understanding of the different types of natural light (because it’s something that is always changing)
- practical advice on how to spot, control and harness the power of natural light
- inspiration to get out and shoot having seen Rachel (and other photographers) beautiful images
What more could you want – theory, advice and inspiration that will transform your approach to this important topic!
Our Early Bird Offer to dPS Readers
To celebrate the launch of Life in Natural Light we’ve put together a fantastic little bundle together for you. You’ll not only get this great eBook but bundled with it comes:
- 16 Lightroom presets for you to use, optimized for natural light and custom-created by Rachel herself
- A natural light printable worksheet, to use as a quick reference in the field
Normally this bundle would retail for $29.99 USD but for a limited time you can pick it up for just $19.99 USD.