- Are you a digital camera owner with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography?
- Are you interested in helping thousands others to improve their digital photography?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips or case studies here at DPS.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use)
- Alternatively we love to publish short case studies from photographers willing to talk us through how they took an image photoshoot with details of technique, settings and lessons learned
- We’d love your tip to be at least 300 words long
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial
- Submissions need to be original content and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
To submit your tips or tutorials please email us via our contact form.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.