- Guaranteed for 2 full months
- Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
- Instant Digital Download
This year, the Sony World Photography Awards have an ‘Open Catergory’ and we’ve been invited to participate as a community! Let’s get our images into the group and let’s WIN! (read the guidelines below!) Each week, a winner will be chosen and will receive a Sony NEX 5 (which we reviewed here) ….all you need to do is pop over to Flickr, enter your image into the catergory that’s the current one (list below) and tag your images with ‘SonyPhotoChallenge’ and ‘DigitalPhotographySchool’ and you’re in with a shot at the prize.
Nature– entries open from 15/12/10 to midday GMT on the 21/12/10
People- entries open from 22/12/10 to midday GMT on the 28/12/10
Travel- entries open from 29/12/10 to midday GMT on the 04/12/10
Sport- entries open from 05/12/10 to midday GMT on the 11/01/11
A few rules:
• Multiple entries will be accepted for each category as will entries to multiple categorie
• Please tag your photo with ‘SonyPhotoChallenge’ and ‘DigitalPhotographySchool’
• Post you photos to the theme you are entering
• The winning photos will be announced on the following week
• Our guest judges know a heavily re-touched photo when they see one.
See the “Terms and Conditions” discussion thread for full details. (You retain full copyright, Sony can use your image for a year from the competition date)
Why not enter your photo into the Sony World Photography Awards?