Macro photography is like a secret world. You can capture ordinary objects in a way that the human eye cannot see them, and create captivating images.
Many people immediately think flowers and bugs at the mention of the word macro, but there are so many other great options. This is meant to inspire you to get out there and look at the world a little closer. Find interesting subjects right under your nose – hey, maybe you can even photograph your dog’s nose!
Here’s a few ideas for you including some flowers and bugs:
For more reading on Macro Photography check out these articles:
- How to focus stack macro images using Photoshop
- How to photograph snowflakes with a DSLR
- Tips for near-macro photography with a telephoto lens
- Fun with macro photography
Table of contents
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- It’s a Small World – the World of Macro Photography