There are many ways to carry around your precious camera gear – so which is the best? Well, that is a very subjective question, that only you can answer. In this video from the Camera Store, Jordan demonstrates some of the pros and cons of the most popular options.
Here is a list of all the camera carrying bags, straps and other options mentioned in the video and a few extras.
List of camera straps mentioned:
- Op/Tech Pro Loop Neoprene neck strap
- BlackRapid Curve Strap Ultra Padded
- Cotton Carrier Camera System
- Lowepro S&F Technical vest system
- Lowepro S&F Technical Belt
- Pro Trekker 650 AW Camera Backpack
- Manfrotto Pro Light camera backpack RedBee-210
- Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack
- Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
Other kinds of bags:
- Domke Journalist Chronicle Shoulder Bag
- Kelly Moore Luna fashion bag
- Ona makes stylish designer leather bags
- Jill-e Designs also make fashionable bags
- Filson makes stylish unisex bags
OR read this to avoid having a bag collection in your closets like I do – 5 Camera Bag Hacks to Help You Curb the Temptation of Buying More.
Others options not mentioned:
What do you use?
So of all those options, which do you use to carry your gear? Are their other options we’ve missed? Please tell us in the comments below.