Using off-camera flash is one of the most requested articles we get here at dPS. I found this short but informative video on YouTube on using off-camera flash. My thought after watching it was “oh that poor girl” at it was clearly shot in some rather nasty weather.
check it out here:
For more articles on off-camera flash see:
- Balancing Color for Flash and Ambient Light using Gels
- Working with Off Camera Flash and TTL
- Balancing Flash and Ambient Light Using an Incident Light Meter
- Yongnuo YN622C TTL Flash Trigger Review – I personally have a set of these and they work GREAT!!
- The Basics of a One Light Setup: A Lighting Tutorial