Do Photographers have Rights? It might seem like a bit of an unusual question but in fact if you’re going to be active with your photography – particularly if you’re going to be shooting a lot in public it’s worth noting what your rights are.
Over in the Forums NaturesPixel has put together the following List of links to Photographers rights around the world. Nicole added a few useful links too:
- Photographer’s Rights Card in the US
- Photographer’s Rights in UK
- Photographer’s Rights in Canada
- Photographers Rights Australia and also here.
- Good blog with this sort of information (photojunkie)
- Article on photography in Public Places in New Zealand
- 9 Ways to avoid invasion of privacy laws
- State by State Summaries of US privacy laws impacting photographers
- Photographers Guide to Privacy (US based)
Great work NaturesPixel and Nicole.
If you know of more links with useful information on this topic please add them to the discussion on photographers rights the forum.