This week, I thought I’d share some reviews of the Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless camera.
This is Nikon’s first APS-C mirrorless camera, and it looks to have some interesting features. The good news about this camera is it is a Z-mount camera, meaning lenses for the Z6 and Z7 cameras will also fit this camera. Moreover, with one adapter, all the Nikon autofocus lenses will work with this camera too.
Check out this review by Jared Polin.
And this review from Ken Rockwell:
Also, this review from DP Review:
You may also find the following helpful:
- Video: Canon RF vs EF Lenses on the Canon Mirrorless System
- Review: Sony A7R IV Mirrorless Camera
- Nikon to Produce Mirrorless Crop-Sensor Camera and Two Z Lenses
- Canon and Sony Announce New DSLRs and Mirrorless Cameras
- Review of the Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Camera
- Fujifilm X-T3 versus Fujifilm X-H1: The Best Mirrorless Camera for You?
- Gear Review: Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Kit