Okay. So you’ve taken your landscape photos and you are back at the computer with your RAW files, ready to start editing in Lightroom. Before you do, you may want to watch this video by Mark Denney, so you can learn 5 handy tips for mastering contrast in your landscape photos.
You can achieve varying levels of contrast in a number of ways. See which sliders make the most impact and how they work to boost and drop contrast levels to different degrees. In some scenarios, you may want to enhance contrast, when light is flat, for example. At other times, such as when there are already severe contrasting light levels, where you may need to pare it back.
So check out the video, see how you can use the various sliders in Lightroom and try them out on your images. Then, feel free to share your results with us in the comments section.
You may also find the following interesting:
- The dPS Top Landscape Photography Tips of 2019
- 11 Surefire Landscape Photography Tips
- How to Plan the Perfect Landscape Photo
- How to Embrace MINIMALISM for IMPROVED Landscape Photos (video)
- 6 Important Compositional Elements to Consider When Shooting Landscapes
- Which Landscape Photography Camera Should You Buy?(video)
- 6 Ways to Easily Improve Your Landscape Photography
- Living Landscapes
- Loving Landscapes
Table of contents
- 5 Tips for Setting the Focus in Your Landscape Photography
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- 5 Tips For Mastering Contrast In Your Landscape Photos (video)