In this video from the photographer, Marvin Grey, you’ll learn some fine art landscape editing techniques in Lightroom that will give you the opportunity to experiment with your landscapes to give them a whole new look and feel.
While the results may not be for everyone, the techniques he uses will teach you some valuable Lightroom editing techniques that you can use in other editing scenarios.
And what better time to tackle and play with our catalogs of landscape photos and learn some new landscape editing techniques while we are at home!
Feel free to share your results with us in the comments below.
You may also like:
- How to Use the Lightroom HSL Panel for Landscape Photo Editing
- Create Stunning Photos in Lightroom
- 5 Tips For Mastering Contrast In Your Landscape Photos (video)
- RAW Photo Editing in Lightroom: How to Make Your Photos Look Real to Life
- Four Lightroom Tips to Enhance Your Landscape Photos
- How to Edit Landscape and Nature Photos with the Lightroom Gradient Tool and Range Mask Features
- Loving Landscapes
Table of contents
- 5 Tips for Setting the Focus in Your Landscape Photography
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- Landscape Editing Techniques for Fine Art Photography Using Lightroom