In this video from Anthony Turnham, you’ll learn how to create sun flares using Luminar 4, either standalone or as a plugin in Photoshop.
This effect can be a great addition to any landscape photo or portraits, especially if you feel your image is lacking something special. This effect can possibly give your image extra life and dynamic.
Anthony takes you through this tutorial in an easy-to-follow way, making it easy for you to create your own sun flare.
Try out this technique and share your resulting photos with us in the comments section.
Do you have other methods for creating sun flares? Share those with us too!
You may also like:
- How to Easily Make Images ‘Pop’ with these Luminar 4 Tips
- How to Use the Luminar 4 Pro Tools Panel
- Portrait Editing with Luminar 4 – Using Artificial Intelligence
- Luminar vs Lightroom: Three Reasons Luminar is Better (and Two Reasons It’s Not)
- Easy Color Grading With LUTs and Luminar 2018
- Tips For Editing the Colors in Landscape Photos Using Lightroom (video)
- Editing Gently: 3 Tips for Processing Realistic Landscape Photos