In an effort to continue to make Digital Photography School the most useful website it can be to you our wonderful community I’d like to open up this post for your questions and suggestions on how we can improve DPS. I’m particularly interested in hearing about the topics that you’d like to see covered in tutorials and tips over the second half of 2007.
Any other suggestions on how we can make DPS a more helpful resources would also be welcome.
- What do you want to learn how to do?
- What types of photography would you like to see us writing about?
- What formats of posts are more helpful for you (written, video etc)?
- What features would you like to see added to the site?
- Are there any topics you’d like to volunteer to write a tutorial or tip on (if so please include your email address in the email field – this will be kept private)?
The Ã¢â‚¬ËœRules’ – Any feedback, suggestions, dreams or ideas that you have are welcome – positive or negative. While I can’t promise to respond to each comment or put every suggestion into place I make a commitment to you to read anything you have to say.
All that I ask in return is that you be honest, courteous and constructive with your feedback.
PS: a couple of specific questions:
- If we were to release a ‘best of Digital Photography School’ ebook would you be interested in purchasing it (and how much would you be willing to pay)?
- Do you want an area of DPS where we provide reviews of digital cameras?