In response to this we have published an E-book, explaining in easy-to-understand language how to get the most out of your camera.
Discover How Your Camera Works and Take Better Photos Today
Photo Nuts and Bolts is a brand new downloadable PDF E-book designed to help you know your camera and take better photos.
This resource has been written by regular contributor to DPS – Neil Creek and works through a series of 10 lessons centered around the basics of photography.
10 Lessons to Give You Control Over Your Camera
After investing in this book – you’ll be walked through the following topics:
Lesson 1 – Light and the Pinhole Camera
Lesson 2 – Lenses and Focus
Lesson 3 – Lenses, Light and Magnification
Lesson 4 – Exposure and Stops
Lesson 5 – Aperture
Lesson 6 – Shutter
Lesson 7 – ISO
Lesson 8 – The Light Meter
Lesson 9 – White Balance
Lesson 10 – Metering Modes and Exposure Compensation
By the end of it you’ll understand how your camera works and be in a much better position to be able to make decisions on how to best use it rather than just sit in Auto mode.
Photo Nuts and Bolts Features:
- Takes you back to basics and builds your camera knowledge from the ground up
- Smoothly animated diagrams, right in the page, showing complex concepts simply and clearly
- Photographic theory made accessible
- Demonstrates how technical concepts relate directly to taking photos
- All lessons are written with a focus on helping you to be a better photographer
- Diagrams, photographs, analogies and lists makes the book fun and accessible
- Each lesson comes with homework and exercises that you can go away and DO to make what you learn stick
- All lessons come with extra resources for you to go away and learn more about the topics covered
Feedback from Photo Nuts Owners
This E-Book is brand new but the feedback from readers is already coming in:
“Thank-you, for such an innovative product. Just skimming through the book and cheat sheet tells me heart, soul and mind went into their production.” – Mary (Anacortes, WA)
“This e-book just got me inspired. I’m reading it at my computer, then dashing outside to test what I’m learning and then coming back in to learn more!” – Grant Thompson (Brisbane, Australia)
“I always knew my camera could do more than I was using it for and now I know where to start in doing more than just pointing, hoping and shooting.” – Ian Bishop (Boston, MA)
Brand New Teaching to DPS
Photo Nuts and Bolts is an e-book that centres around content published on DPS in Neil’s Photography 101 series of posts but has been updated and rewritten with a lot of new content including:
- Over 5000 words of new original content
- New chapters covering the topics of White Balance, Metering Modes and Exposure Compensation
- Selected reader comments and questions answered and added to every chapter
- Glossary covering lots of technical camera terms
- All content has been revised and reviewed where necessary for more accuracy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied that Photo Nuts and Bolts ebook is helping your photography within 30 days just let me know and I’ll refund your money – that’s how confident I am that this is a resource that will help you improve your understanding of your camera and as a result, your photography.
Download Your Copy Today
Be among the first to secure your copy of Photo Nuts and Bolts and discover the secrets of taking control over your camera to take great images today. Grab your copy today – Payment is via PayPal or Credit Card.