In this video from Moment, Taylor takes the puts the new Fujifilm X100V in action on the streets to see how well it performs.
For street photography, the camera is the perfect size and weight to carry with you anywhere you go. The flip screen allows you to shoot from the hip – which is a great advantage when shooting street photography less obtrusively.
The fixed 23mm lens on an APS-C sensor is the equivalent of a 35mm lens on a full-frame camera.
Also, the famous Fujifilm film simulations are another great feature of this little camera.
So check out some of the images that come from this camera.
You may also like:
- Your Guide to the Fujifilm JPG Film Simulations (with Sample Images)
- 1 Year with the Fujifilm X-T3 – Was It Worth Buying?
- Best Fujifilm X-Series Kit for Urban Portraits
- The Fujifilm X-Pro 3: Marvellous or Mistake?
- The Best Fujifilm X-Series Kits for Travel Photography
- Fujifilm X-T3 versus Fujifilm X-H1: The Best Mirrorless Camera for You?
- Street Portraits vs Street Photography: What is the Difference?
- The dPS Top Street Photography Tips of 2018
- How to Avoid Distracting Backgrounds in Street Photography
Have you got your hands on this camera yet? If so, share your thoughts with us in the comments.
Table of contents
- A Look at the Fujifilm X100V in Action for Street Photography (video)
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES