In this video from Nigel Danson, you’ll gain some invaluable tips for editing the colors in landscape photos using Lightroom.
While Nigel uses Lightroom Mobile to show you his editing tips, these tips also apply to Lightroom classic.
The features that Nigel discusses to improve the colors in your landscape photos include the:
- Temperature slider
- Contrast Slider
- HSL Panel
- Split Toning Panel
- Curves Panel
- Gradient Adjustments
- Calibration panel
So try out some of these tips for editing the colors in landscape photos using Lightroom and share your results with us in the comments section! Furthermore, if you have some tips for editing colors in landscape photos, please share those with us too.
You may also like:
- Create Stunning Photos in Lightroom
- Create Amazing Sunrise Photos with these Easy Lightroom Editing Tips
- Landscape Editing Techniques for Fine Art Photography Using Lightroom
- Four Lightroom Tips to Enhance Your Landscape Photos
- Living Landscapes
Table of contents
- 5 Tips for Setting the Focus in Your Landscape Photography
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- Tips For Editing the Colors in Landscape Photos Using Lightroom (video)