We have asked this question every couple of years so I’m interested to see how things have changed since last time was there are a lot of newer bags and brands coming onto the market.
What camera bag do you use and recommend – and why?
- Do you use a brand like Think Tank Crumpler, Tamrac or Lowepro OR do you prefer a more anonymous brand that looks less like a camera bag (and makes it less attractive to thieves)?
- Do you use a bag that is not really a camera bag at all?
- Do you prefer a backpack, a sling bag or even a roller bag?
- What features do you look for in a camera bag?
- Do you have more than one bag for different situations?
Looking forward to hearing what bag/s you use!