If you’ve struggled to resize images to an exact pixel size watch this video tutorial by Phil Steele. He will show you exactly how to crop your images to fit a specific pixel size (like for a Facebook banner, etc.) using one quick step in Photoshop.
Crop to pixel size using Photoshop
Phil also mentioned that it’s a good idea to sharpen your image after cropping. Here is some help on that topic:
- Photoshop Tip: Using the High Pass Filter to Sharpen Images
- Smarter Sharpening in Photoshop using Adobe Camera Raw
If you want more Photoshop tutorials, try these:
- How to Understand the Curves Tool in Photoshop
- How to Use the Levels Tool in Photoshop
- How to do Digital Blending in Photoshop to Create a Composite Photo
- How to Create a Rim Light Effect Using Photoshop
- How to Add a Sun Flare to Your Images Using Photoshop
- How to do Non-Destructive Editing in Photoshop
Want more from Phil? Check out his Photoshop Basics course here.