If you are stuck at home and bored, why not try some of these great creative photography exercises to get you upping your photography skills and relieving your boredom at the same time?
You can do so with this great video from our friends over at Cooph, who have gone to the effort of compiling some of their great at-home creative photography exercises into one video.
Some of the techniques include:
- Photography with Food and drinks – using things like coffee, avocados and more.
- Kitchen Views – inside the fridge, using your sink, dishes and cutlery. Using your cupboards as black boxes. Explore food coloring and dish soap.
- Make funky installations – use projections from your computer onto people or objects and photograph them. Use colored gels on your camera or lighting gear.
- Office visions – Use a lens ball and text, use office items in an unusual way. Draw your own props to photograph.
So try out some of these exercises and share your results with us in the comments below!
You may also like:
- 7 Ideas for Creative Lens Ball Photography
- Stunning Photo Ideas Using Coffee
- 6 Methods to Create Dynamic in Your Photography
- Challenge Yourself by Photographing One Object
- 5 Fun Tips for Photographing Water
- 10 Photography Projects You Can Work on From Home
- Stuck at Home? – Ways Still Life Photography Can Keep Your Skills Sharp
- 10 Things You Can Photograph in Your Home
- Exploring Your Home with Close-Up Filters
- The dPS At-Home 7-Day Photography Challenge – Week Four