Have you ever said ‘This is nothing like what I saw!’ when looking at the images you took of a trip?
Travel Photographer of the Year (and dPS Book Author) Mitchell Kanashkevich has created an amazing “that’s a blueprint for creating power photographs.
It’s all about helping you to capture the magic of the experiences you have when travelling and come home with images that will wow your family and friends.
For the next 48 hours, as an exclusive offer to dPS readers,.
That means for the next 2 days you can get his beautifully crafted travel photography course for $39.95 instead of $129.97.
In this online Course you’ll Learn:
- How to search for that amazing photo (includes the first obvious question that’s rarely asked)
- The truth about compositional rules and more organic and fluid ways of looking at composition
- Why being a photo sniper makes no sense in the digital age
- The crucial factors that make the difference between a great photo and one that falls short
- Can a great image be the result of an accident? (Confession time, but it’s not what you might think)
- The practical approach to capturing the moment
- … and much more
Mitchell provides an over the shoulder editing experience as well as providing RAW files, so you can practice the same techniques on them in post-processing.
… you only have 48 hours (and counting) though, so be quick.
Bonus Offer from our Partners
Anyone who picks up any of the great deals this week also unlocks some great bonus deals from our partners.
For example if you pick up Mitchell’s course today you’ll get access to KelbyOne annual membership at 20% off the normal price. Access our exclusive Partner Bonus Offers here.