Here is a fun tutorial to try if you enjoy food photography. Anyone can photograph a sandwich on a plate, but you can you make it explode and capture all the layers in a photo? Here’s how it’s done as shown by photographer Skyler Burt.
How to do it
If you enjoyed that and want to brush up on your food photography in general, check out these dPS articles:
- Are You Making These Five Food Photography Mistakes?
- Five Essentials of Doing Dark Food Photography
- 4 Tips for Beginners to Food Photography
- Household Items to Bring to Your Next Food Photography Shoot
- The Secret to Finding the Hero Angle in Food Photography
Table of contents
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- How to Create an Exploding Sandwich Food Photo