Landscape photography is always a popular topic here on dPS. Who doesn’t love a great mountain scenic image, or a shot of the rolling waves on the ocean?
In this, the first of our “Best of 2013” series are 12 of the top landscape articles from 2013. In no particular order:
- 11 surefire tips for improving your landscape photography
- Composing dynamic landscape images
- Getting landscapes sharp: focus stacking
- Getting landscapes sharp using hyperfocal distance and aperture selection
- 4 rules of composition for landscape photography
- 4 essential ingredients for great landscape photographs
- 3 reasons to shoot vertical aspect landscapes and 6 tips on how to shoot them
- 3 steps to gorgeous landscape images
- How to shoot landscapes at sunset
- Tips for shooting landscapes with a telephoto lens
- Wide angle lenses and the landscape
- Include the foreground for dramatic landscapes
For even more information on landscapes pick our popular ebook Living Landscapes.