Are you a travel photographer or long to be one?
Beautifully shot, with incredible imagery of some epic, and often isolated landscapes, Mitchell explores the inner struggle he has with the need to be on the road doing what he loves and his commitment to family life.
He also explores the effects that being alone in isolated places has on him mentally and his need to revisit the chaos of cities to escape the loneliness of those very isolated landscapes he is drawn to.
Watch this thought-provoking film by talented landscape photographer and filmmaker, Mitchell Kanashevich, and let him take you on a visual and emotional journey.
If you are interested in becoming a travel photographer, be sure to check out Mitchell’s dPS e-book, Transcending Travel.
Also, share your thoughts on the film, or your travel photography adventures in the comments below.
You may also like:
- How to Tell Better Visual Stories with Travel Photography
- 8 Elementary Travel Photography Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Out
- Is a Career in Travel Photography Right for You?
- 5 Tips for Better Travel Photography
- Carry Less – Photograph More: Elevate Your Travel Photography
- How to Capture the Essence of a Place – Travel Photography Tips