In the last two weeks we’ve look at the flora and some full on stunning landscapes. Now it’s time for some fauna, but focused in a little closer on some of its smaller members, photos of nature’s smallest critters. The insects!
There would be no flowers without the bees and insects to pollenate. So today we pay homage to our little buddies that work so hard. I bring you:
It’s a Bug’s Life
Want to give this a go but need some close up tips? Try these?
- How To Photograph Dragonflies
- It’s a Small World – the World of Macro Photography
- 6 Tips for Near-Macro Photography with a Telephoto Lens
- Extension Tubes: Close Up Photography Lesson #2
Table of contents
- ADVANCED GUIDES
- CREATIVE TECHNIQUES
- A Collection of Photos of Nature’s Smallest Creatures – it’s a Bug’s Life