In this video from Julian Elliott Photography, he gives you 7 tips for using a tripod in landscape and travel photography.
You may want to know why you need a tripod at all when you do landscape and travel photography? There are times when you will want to use slower shutter speeds. For example, when doing long exposures to get silky smooth waters, shooting in low light situations, or for bracketing exposures.
So watch Julian’s video and find out some invaluable tips on how to get the most out of your tripod, how to keep it in good condition, and how to use it.
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Right Tripod for Landscape Photography
- Review: 2 K&F Concept Carbon Tripods Put to the Test
- 6 Advantages of Using a Tripod in Your Photography
- 10 Dos and Don’ts for Mastering Your Tripod
- Peak Design Travel Tripod Review
- 7 Reasons Why a Tripod is Must for Outdoor Photographers
- K&F Concept TC2335 Carbon Fiber Tripod Review
Table of contents
- 7 Tips for Using a Tripod in Landscape and Travel Photography
- ADVANCED GUIDES