What’s the fastest way to improve your photography?
There’s a quick method to enhance your photos and level up your skills, and it’s pretty simple, too: learn from the masters. In other words, discover the secrets, tricks, and techniques already developed by the best of the best, and apply them all in your own shooting.
So how do you access these photography masters? How do you learn their secrets? That’s where online courses come in handy. These days, you can find dozens of well-taught, helpful courses, created by truly outstanding photographers from all around the world. They illustrate the most efficient composition guidelines, effective post-processing techniques, and so much more.
Unfortunately, online courses can be expensive. This stops plenty of photographers, especially beginners, from ever discovering the information that could instantly take their photos to the next level.
Which is why the 5DayDeal is one of those once-in-a-blue-moon, can’t-miss-out offers that you should absolutely check out, especially if you’re serious about improving your work.
What is the 5DayDeal?
The 5DayDeal is a limited-time bundle, which includes literally dozens of courses from world-class photographers, along with plenty of additional photography-enhancing items (including Photoshop actions, books, and packages/software).
Normally, the 5DayDeal resources would cost over $2200 USD.
But for five days only, you can grab them for $89 USD, at a whopping 96% off.
You can click here to take a closer look at the bundle. Highlights include:
- Landscape Photography Secrets (value: $297), a six-class set covering essential landscape topics such as settings, composition, and post-processing, taught by acclaimed landscape photographer Tim Shields
- Luminar AI Magic (value: $99), a comprehensive class that covers the ins and outs of Skylum’s popular editing software – and how to use it for jaw-dropping results
- Simple & Intermediate Object Removal in Photoshop (value: $60), which will turn you into an object-removal wizard, capable of ridding your images of telephone poles, distracting people, and even unwanted cars
- Painterly Portraits Photography Course (value: $227), which offers the secrets to professional-quality portraits, both in the field and in the editing room
- Nature Love Presets (value: $69), a set of 18 Lightroom presets designed to offer quick and efficient yet high-quality edits
And that’s just a small sample of the 5DayDeal items. Photographers, this bundle genuinely is the best way to level up your work; get it, take the time to go through each item, and by the time you’re done, your work will be unrecognizable.
Plus, 10% of the profits go to charity, so it’s really a win all around.
When does the 5DayDeal end?
The 5DayDeal really does last for just five days, and you will never see the exact same deal ever again (the 5DayDeal creators refer to this as a “once-in-eternity sale”).
Specifically, the deal will disappear on October 19th, 2021 (next Tuesday!) at 12 PM PST. So don’t wait; get the bundle while you still can!