In this video tutorial from the Photoshop Training Channel, Jesús Ramirez goes over five Photoshop tips – you may not know! I have to admit I didn’t know a few of them myself. The things he covers include:
- Advanced blending options in the layer style panel
- Add a precise lens flare (using x and y coordinates to place it exactly where you want)
- Using advanced options for Render Clouds, to get clouds with more contrast
- Using the Black and White Adjustment layer to control color tones
- How to open the same image in two windows, one zoomed in and one zoomed out
Do you have any other little known Photoshop tips to share? Please do so in the comments below, I’d love to hear your tips and tricks.