Here’s a quick video of five fun ideas and tips for photographing water from the team over at COOPH.
Let’s have a look at them one by one:
- Frame your subject in ice – we’ve covered that topic in more detail here: How to do Frozen Object Photography at Home.
- Fire on water (please be careful if you try this at home).
- Long exposures – we have quite a few good articles on this topic here on dPS.
- Create a water portal – use a mirror to get creative.
- High-speed photography – see more on that topic here: 8 Amazing Photography Tricks You Can Do With a High-Speed Camera Trigger
Over to you
Can you think of any other neat projects or ideas you can do with water? Want to create an image of oil and water like the one above? You can – learn how here.
Here are some other ideas:
- Beginner’s Guide to Water Droplet Photography
- Water Splash Photography Made Easy
- Tips for Doing Macro Underwater Photography
- Using Rain Puddles to Create Unique Reflection Photos
Please share them and your images in the comments below.