Today we continue our ‘best of’ summer series with a look back on a mixed bag of tutorials and articles that were among our most popular this year.
In this list are some technique tutorials, some opinion pieces, some ‘intro to…’ posts and a couple that look at how to use social media. Enjoy!
- 7 Great Tips for Low Angle Shots
- How to Add Emotion and Feeling to Your Images
- Introduction to Tilt-Shift Photography
- Focusing Quick Tips: Single Point Auto Focus Methods
- How to Shoot the Night Sky: Intro to Astrophotography
- Why I don’t Shoot HDR
- The Only Tip You’ll Need for Creating a More Interesting and Well Rounded Set of Images of any Destination or Subject
- What Every Photographer Needs to Know about Facebook
- 10 Tips for Mastering Instagram
- Minimalism: Using Negative Space in Your Photographs
- How to Take Long Exposure Shots in Daylight