Win one of THREE lenses from Tamron! Enter the “Sunshine” photography contest today.
Win one of the following:
- A Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD lens
- A Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD lens
- A Tamron SP 70-300mm Di VC USD lens
Over the last few years here at dPS, we’ve run very some very popular competitions with our partners, to give away to lucky dPS readers some of their great photographic products. We are lucky enough to be able to do it again.
For this contest, Tamron is giving away three lenses!
These three unique prizes are designed to help every level of photographer create better pictures. Tamron is the world’s most awarded photographic lens line. Each will be won by a different dPS reader. Here’s what you could win:
Our First Prize Winner will receive:
A Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD (model A010) – $849 value, for canon, Nikon or Sony cameras.
The Second Place Winner will receive:
A Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Macro Lens (model F017-new) – $649 value, for canon, Nikon or Sony (without VC) cameras.
The Third Place Winner will receive:
A Tamron SP 70-300mm Di VC USD Zoom Lens (model A005) – $449 value, for canon, Nikon or Sony cameras.
Learn a little more about Tamron here: Tamron USA
How to win
To win this competition you’ll need to:
- Visit the above lens information pages and learn more about the lens and its core use.
- Post your sunshine photo, along with a few words on how you feel one of the above Tamron lenses would help your photography. It’s as easy as that!
- Do this in the next 21 days and after June 1st, 2016, the team at dPS will choose the best three photos and we will announce the winners in the following days.
- The deadline to enter is May 30th at 11:59pm PST (UTC-7). Photos and comments left after the deadline will not be considered.
By best – we’re looking for people who have an understanding of photography, the role of lenses, and how they will best suit your needs. So you’ll need to check out the product pages to put yourself in the best position to win.
There’s no need to write essay length comments to win – but we’re looking to hear what you like about the lens, and how it would help your development as a photographer. Don’t forget to include your favorite sunshine themed photo. We encourage you to have fun and be creative.
This competition is open to everyone, no matter where you live – but there is only one entry per person. To enter – simply leave your photo and comment below.
Disclaimer: Tamron is a paid partner of dPS