We’ve done this hypothetical exercise the last couple of years in the lead up to Christmas and it has been a lot of fun. So I t would do it again.
Here’s how it works:
- I’m hereby giving each of your a hypothetical $2000 USD to spend on photography gear at Amazon. Very generous of me I know!
- Head over to Amazon’s Camera and Photo section and surf around and see what you’d buy with it (cameras, ldpshypoth-20ng, accessories – anything photographic goes).
- Come back here and in comments tell us what you’d buy with it – share a link to it on Amazon if you like and tell us why you’d buy it.
What would you buy?
- Perhaps it would include the Nikon D3100 – currently the most ‘wished for’ item in Amazon’s camera store
Nikon V1 – Nikon’s first foray into the mirrorless camera market
- Maybe a Canon EOS 7D – always popular on our
- Or would it be the popular retro looking X100 or X10 from Fujifilm (I think I’d pick up an X100 – pictured right – to see what all the fans are raving about)
- Or maybe you’d sink it all into the amazing Canon 85mm f1.2 II lens – one of the most lusted after lenses by Canon users
Or something else? Choose as many products as you like – just try to keep the total down under $2000!
PS: note: this is… strictly hypothetical (or your own) money!!!!!