Over the last few years here at dPS, we’ve run some incredibly popular competitions with one of our partners – the New York Institute of Photography – to give away to lucky dPS readers some of their great online photography courses.
Due to popular demand – we’re doing it again this week.
Win One of THREE Online Photography Courses from New York Institute of Photography
For this contest, NYIP is giving away THREE prizes.
Each will be won by a different dPS reader. Here’s what you could win:
Fundamentals of Digital Photography Course – worth $749
This is one of NYIP’s most popular courses. The beginner digital photography course is meant to help you master your digital camera.
- Learn the basic functions of your camera so you can begin to shoot in manual mode.
- Professional photographers will show you how to see the world like a photographer.
- Complete a series of photography projects that help you practice your new skills.
- Your teacher will work with you, review your photos, and help you improve throughout the program.
- By the time you finish, you will have the skills and knowledge to take professional-quality photographs.
- NYIP Graduates are eligible to become certified by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
All students get the benefit of online courses they can work through at their own pace, as well as one-to-one feedback from professional photographers on their work!
How to Win
To win this competition you’ll need to:
Watch the video below and visit the course page HERE:
Leave a comment below and tell us why you’d like to enroll in New York Institute of Photography. Please note: there is a limit of one entry per person.
Do this in the next two weeks and then on October 15, 2017, the team at NYIP will choose the best three answers and we will announce the winners in the following days.
The deadline to enter is October 9, 2017, Midnight PDT. Comments left after the deadline will not be considered.
By “best” – we’re looking for people who understand what NYIP is, what the course offers, and how it suits their needs. There’s no need to write essay length comments to win – but we’re looking to hear what you like about NYIP, the course and how it would help your development as a photographer.
This competition is open to everyone around the world no matter where you live, but there is only one entry per person, please. To enter – simply leave your comment below.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Learn more about New York Institute of Photography here.
Disclaimer: NYIP is a paid partner of dPS.