Over the last few years here at dPS, we’ve run some incredibly popular competitions with one of our partners – the New York Institute of Photography – to give away some of their great online photography courses to lucky dPS readers.
Due to popular demand – we’re doing it again this week.
For this competition, NYIP will name 3 winners.
Each winner will receive a free enrollment in their most popular course:
Professional Photography Course – worth $1,199
The professional photography will teach you to take control your digital camera.
- Develop your eye as a photographer and develop a visual signature.
- Utilize exposure, lighting, and lenses on your camera.
- Describe the proper composition and how to take the perfect photograph in all conditions.
- Discuss different photographic genres including wedding, landscapes, portraits, studio, and more.
- Use the manual mode on a camera.
- Explain how to make money with your camera in a variety of fields.
- A professional photographer will serve as your mentor.
- NYIP Graduates are eligible to become certified by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
All students get the benefit of online courses they can work through at their own pace, as well as one-to-one feedback from professional photographers on their work!
How to Win
To win this competition you’ll need to:
Watch the video below and visit the course page HERE
Leave a comment below and tell us why you’d like to enter to win this course from New York Institute of Photography. Please note: there is a limit of ONE entry per person.
Do this in the next two weeks and on March 30th, 2018, the team at NYIP will choose the best three answers and we will announce the winners shortly after that date.
Deadline is March 23rd, 2018 at 11:59 pm PDT. Comments left after the deadline will not be considered.
By “best” – we’re looking for people who understand what NYIP is, what the course offers, and how it suits their needs. There’s no need to write essay length comments to win – but we’re looking to hear what you like about NYIP, the course and how it would help your development as a photographer.
This competition is open to everyone around the world no matter where you live, but there is only one entry per person, please. To enter – simply leave your comment below.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Learn more about New York Institute of Photography here.
NYIP is partnered with the PPA – Professional Photographers of America. NYIP graduates are eligible to become certified by the PPA.
Contest open to all. No purchase necessary to enter. The winner is responsible for any fees or taxes. The prize will be delivered electronically by NYIP. Only ONE entry per person. Please allow 2-4 weeks for prize delivery.
Disclaimer: NYIP is a paid partner of dPS.