Over the last two years here at dPS we’ve run very popular competitions with one of our sponsors – the New York Institute of Photography – to give away to lucky dPS readers some of their great photographic teaching.
Due to popular demand – we’re doing it again this week!
This year NYIP is giving away two prizes
These two prizes are designed to be helpful for two different levels of photographers. Each will be won by a different dPS reader. Here’s what you could win:
- Fundamentals of Digital Photography – worth $499
- Complete Course in Professional Photography – worth $1499
Both courses include comprehensive and illustrated lesson books, CD Audio Guides, DVD Video Training, Photo Projects and Professional Evaluation and Personal Student Advisers. Learn a little more about how New York Institute of Photography works in this video:
How to Win
To win this competition you’ll need to:
- visit the above two course information pages and choose which of the two courses suits your needs more. Choose one that you’d like to win.
- leave a comment below and tell us which one you’d like to win and WHY you’d like to participate in the course. Please note: there is a limit of 1 entry per person.
- do this in the next 8 days and on Tuesday 12th March the team at NYIP will choose the best 2 answers and we will announce the winners in the following days.
By ‘best’ – we’re looking for people who have an understanding of what the course offers and how it suits their needs. So you’ll need to check out the course pages to put yourself in the best position to win.
There’s no need to write essay length comments to win – but we’re looking to hear what you like about the course and how it would help your development as a photographer.
This competition is open to everyone around the world no matter where you live – but there is only one entry per person.
To enter – simply leave your comment below.
Disclaimer: NYIP is a sponsor of dPS.