- Guaranteed for 2 full months
- Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
- Instant Digital Download
DPS offers a free weekly newsletter with:
1. new photography tutorials and tips
2. latest photography assignments
3. photo competitions and prizes
Thanks for subscribing!
Here’s a quick video tutorial exploring the topic of focal length of lenses for portrait photography.
I think it’s important to emphasise (as they do at the end of the video) that there are times when it’s good to shoot with a wide angle lens – but there are also some real benefits of longer focal lengths.
The lens being used in the video is a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS – one of my own favourite lenses also not only because of the focal length but how fast it is.