Every photographer has one – a moment when an amazing photographic moment presents itself but something goes wrong to stop you getting the shot.
- perhaps you forgot your camera
- your lens cap was still on
- you memory card filled up just at the wrong time
- you hit the shutter a fraction of a second too early or late
- someone walked across the shot at exactly the wrong moment
- your camera was on the wrong ISO, Aperture or Shutter setting
- you were shooting video instead of shooting stills
- or maybe you were ‘chomping’ (checking your last shot on your LCD) while you should have had the camera ready (like the guy in the photo above)
In comments below tell us your ‘missed shot’ story. What was the shot you missed and why did you miss it?