With the CES trade show on in Las Vegas at the moment the week ahead looks like a busy one when it comes to the release of new models of digital cameras. This is the time of year that manufacturers release their new cameras and I know that many of you are in the market for one I thought I’d link up to the announcements of them here at DPS as they are made.
I’ll post a daily summary on most days instead of new posts for each camera. I’ll continue to post our normal tips posts each day too. If you want more timely updates you can follow the Digital Camera section on our forums or our sister site – Digital Camera Reviews.
Here are the 14 new cameras announced today:
- Sony Alpha A200 (pictured above) – a successor for the popular A100. 10MP (megapixels), 2.7inch LCD, 3 fps (frames per second burst mode) and much cheaper than the A100 was.
- Casio EXILIM Pro EX-F1 – (pictured left) 6MP, 12x optical zoom – shoots at 60 frames per second!
- Casio EXILIM Card EX-S10 - 10.1MP, 3x optical zoom
- Casio Exilim EX-Z200 – 10.1MP, 4x optical zoom
- Casio Exilim EX-Z100 – 10.1MP, 4x optical zoom
- Casio Exilim EX-Z80 - 8MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung NV4 - 8MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung NV40 – 10.5MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung NV30 – 8MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung i8 (pictured right) – 8MP, 3x optical zoom – slim body
- Samsung NV24 HD - 10MP, 3.6 optical zoom
- Samsung L210 – 10.1MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung L110 - 8MP, 3x optical zoom
- Samsung L100 – 8MP, 3x optical zoom