Last Chance: 36 Hours Left to Grab These 20 Sensational Photography Deals
In just 36 hours (as the calendar ticks over into 2013 US Eastern Time) the great deals we put on offer in the lead up to Christmas will close. Among them are some great savings to be had – up to 73% off resources that will help you make 2013 the year of great photos!
Also at that time our competition to give away $1200 in photography gear will end. You get an entry into that draw for each purchase you make. Pick up one deal you’re in the draw once, pick up two you’re in twice etc.
The Top Deals of 2012
A number of people have messaged me for my personal recommendations on which deals I think are best. Really it will depend upon your needs but here are the deals in order of ‘best sellers’ so you can see what others bought this year:
- Day 11: 73% off our Perfect Portrait Pack – the biggest discount of the week on a bundle of 3 of our most popular eBooks
- Day 6: 55% off our ‘Natural Light’ eBook – this $9 deal almost knocked over our servers!
- Day 8: Any Ed Verosky eBook for just $4.98 – 6 EBooks to choose from and as always, very popular this year.
- Day 2: 30% off Phil Steele’s Flash Portrait Course – Phil always delivers great teaching and this is an important topic.
- Day 4: 65% off our iPhone Photography eBook – if you have an iPhone this $7 deal will pay off big time!
- Day 3: 33% off the Photographer’s Workflow – eBook, presets, smart collections and videos to help you improve how you manage your photos.
- Day 10: James Brandon’s ‘Tack Sharp’ eBook for just $5.97 – a small investment that will have a big impact upon one of the most important aspects of photography.
- Day 5: 38% off Neil Creek’s ‘Night Photography’ Video Course – the fastest selling course on Udemy ever!
- Day 9: 25% off Trey Ratcliff’s ‘The Art of Photography’ Course – 4 video modules to help you improve your photography.
- Day 1 – 50% off Click – How to Take Gorgeous Photos of Your Kids – perfect for those of you with kids in your lives
- Day 7: 43% off Your own Unique Photography Website and ONline store from PhotoMerchant – a great way to start off the new year
Browse them all at our 12 Days of Christmas page.
The Top Deals of 2011
Don’t forget – this year we also have brought back 9 of the best selling deals from 2011 – these also expire as we tick over into 2013. Here’s their ranking based upon best seller status last year!
- Bonus 9: 50% off our Going Pro eBook - thinking about making money from your photography? Grab this one.
- Bonus 1: 48% Saving on our Photo Nuts Series - these 3 eBooks will give you control over your camera and give you a processing workflow to create some amazing images.
- Bonus 6: 20% off any Topaz Labs Post Processing Software - loads of software to choose from – or get it all for a further 20% off.
- Bonus 5: 30% off Trey Radcliff’s HDR Video Tutorial – there is over 11 hours of step by step video instruction in this course!
- Bonus 4: 55% off our Travel and Color Photography eBooks – two popular eBooks by Mitchell Kavanavich
- Bonus 3: 2 Special Savings from Photojojo – a camera bag insert and digital time lapse camera
- Bonus 8: 55% off our Portraits eBook pack – 2 portrait eBooks for a great saving… (note: see Deal 11 above to get our Kids eBook added for just $2).
- Bonus 7: Save 30% on the 2012 Craft and Vision eBook Collection – 15 eBooks for a crazy price of just $45. That’s a years worth of education for just $3 each!
- Bonus 2: 40% off any Photography Concentrate eBook – 4 great eBooks to choose from!
See them all on our 12 Days of Christmas page.
Don’t Forget the Prize
Every purchase made gives you one entry into the draw to win a photographic prize to the value of $1200 USD.
You know what your kit need the most – so we thought we’d let you choose. You can put it towards a new DSLR, a new Lens (or two), a Flash, an Apple computer, Photoshop or anything else (based upon recommended retail price on Amazon, Apple or B&H Photo).
To enter – simply pick up one of the deals featured on the 12 Deals page. Pick up two and you’ve got two entries in the draw (each purchase gives you another entry in the draw).
If you’ve already picked up a deal or two – you’re already in the draw with one entry for each purchase.
This competition is open to all international readers – if you win we’ll get you your prize wherever you are.
So head to our 12 Days of Christmas page and grab yourself a bargain and put yourself in the running for this great prize. Enjoy!