The clock has just ticked over to 25 December here in Melbourne Australia and Santa will be doing his rounds as this post goes live.
I wanted to take a moment out to send out a quick personal greeting to the dPS community. Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, another holiday or are just looking forward to the end of the year – I want to thank you for your readership and wish you the peace, joy and love that I’m hoping for my family at this time of year.
I hope those of you celebrating today will have a fun and meaningful day.
For those celebrating Christmas – here’s some of our past tutorials that might come in handy today (some specifically Christmas related while others might help you capture different aspects of the celebrations):
- 16 Tips for Photographing Christmas
- How to Take Beautiful Bokeh Christmas Lights Images
- How to Take Great Group Photos
- Holiday Food Images and Thoughts to Go With Them
- Winter Photography Projects (for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere)
- 10 Beach Photography Tips (for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere heading to the beach)
- 10 Tips to Take Great Family Portraits
- How to Photograph a Child’s Party (a lot of these will be relevant for grown up parties too)
- 8 Tips on Taking Party Photographs