2012 has been a huge year for dPS and one of the biggest moments for us was launching our biggest selling eBook for the year – Natural Light: Mastering a Photographers Most Powerful Tool.
Today you can get this eBook at the amazing price of just $9 USD.
When we asked author Mitchell Kanashkevich to write this eBook we knew the topic of ‘Natural Light’ was on an important topic – however we didn’t anticipate the amazing response from dPS readers who not only made this our fastest selling eBook ever but who began to submit some wonderful reader reviews and feedback.
“Last week just before I was about to spend several thousand dollars on some lighting gear I saw a post about your Natural Light eBook. On a whim I bought a copy and I am so glad I did – the improvement in my photography is out of this world.
Best of all I no longer see the need for all that gear I was eyeing off because I’m equipped with the best light there is – natural light. This was the best few dollars I ever spent!” – Jesse Sadler (via email)
“I absolutely loved the e book and learned a lot from it. Now everywhere I go I look at the light. I also really loved Mitchell’s images, very inspirational.” – Mary Caughley (via facebook)
This eBook has impacted many photographers and so we want to get it in the hand of as many of our readers as possible today by reducing its price so drastically.
What’s Natural Light All About?
In Natural Light, pro travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich reveals his secrets for using natural light to enhance the mood, atmosphere, and quality of images.
Really it is about creating Beautiful Photos… just the way Nature Intended it.
But in short – here’s what you’ll discover in Natural Light:
- Understand the essential qualities of natural light
- Master the technical components you’ll need to work with natural light, including exposure, metering, and the histogram
- Learn expert methods to control natural light to suit your creative needs
- Grasp the potential of harsh light, diffused light, fog, twilight, and other settings
- Learn to sculpt light, create light interplay, reveal silhouettes, and more
- Practice professional post-processing techniques to enhance natural light
- Harness the countless creative possibilities that natural light affords
Why do we think this is the Best Guide to Natural Light on the Market?
- Because it’s packed with real-world advice. Mitchell has built a successful photography career by learning to harness natural light in any situation. His hard-won advice will save you years of trial and error, and help you get more from your photography, starting today.
- Because it’s comprehensive. This ebook covers all aspects of photography using natural light. It gives you the skills you need to conduct your own experiments with natural light—to breathtaking effect.
- Because it’s ultra-practical. Mitchell’s hands-on advice leads you from the essentials to more advanced aspects of natural-light photography. His field guide to natural light is supported by detailed case studies, tips and tricks, and clear illustrations to help you build up your skills super-fast.
- Because it was created with the passionate amateur in mind. You don’t need an expensive camera, high-end equipment, or stunning subjects to get real value from this ebook. Mitchell targets his advice to the photographer who wants to use natural light to maximum effect in every image they make.
Grab Your Copy Today at just $9 [55% Off]
After the Camera, Your most Powerful Photographic Tool is Light. This eBook will help you to understand and use it to create beautiful images.
Learn more about it here or grab it today only at the hugely discounted price of just $9 by clicking the download button below.