Close
Close
    ToadHollow is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Dinner With The Roscoes

Join us as we enjoy an elegant dinner with one of the founding families for the Greater Victoria area on Vancouver Island today. The Ross Bay Villa is one of the original homes in the city that nearly had a date with a demolition crew. TLC The Land Conservancy of BC came in to save this historic place and has spent more than 10 years in the active restoration and renewal process. The results are absolutely breathtaking. Today’s post finds us taking a detailed look at the Dining Room, which is furnished and decorated in antiques that are either originals or are period correct.

Please feel free to visit our blog “Dinner With The Roscoes” to see all 7 new HDR images, and for the story behind them.

anniehun is offline Loving the Journey!

Awww, just like in a movie! Thanks for taking us there and participating in this! Ps. Hope that dinner was just as great as the dining room!
    Nikon D3000, Nikkor 18-55 mm, Nikkor 55-200, Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8 and f/1.4, Sigma 18-200, Nikon 24-70 mm f/2.8, Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8, some ideas and imagination...
    learning from and experimenting with 500px
    randomly uploading all kinds of work to flickr
    me and my journey on facebook

ToadHollow is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by anniehun View Post
    Awww, just like in a movie! Thanks for taking us there and participating in this! Ps. Hope that dinner was just as great as the dining room!
    LOL! Well, that last time a meal was prepared in this house was quite some time ago, so I am sure it was cold by now! But, the photography opportunities were sure wonderful! Stay tuned for our final installment coming in the next day or so, my friend!! ANd thank you again for all your kindness & support!!