Close
Close

Thread: Newborn Love

First Light is offline Shoot in the light

Arrow Newborn Love

Here is a shot from my first newborn session. I still only take pics for family & friends, and this Mama is a very good friend of mine. We had wonderful fun with the shoot!

Baby G

rachb is offline i like chocolate milk

Beautiful! I LOVE the golden color... you usually see these in b&w but this is gorgeous! Also, great posing- again a unique way to see this type of photo. Just great overall!
    www.rachelbaldwinphoto.com

Canon T3i, 18-55mm, 50mm f/1.8, 18-200 f/3.5, 70-200mm f/4L, Speedlite 430EX II, Speedlite 580EX II...

great job, your work has really improved! My eye was more drawn to moms hand rather than baby, but PP looks nice and you did a good job on baby. Congrats!
    Nikon D700, D90 - Tamron 28-75mm 2.8, Nikon 35mm f2, 50mm 1.4D, 60mm 2.8 micro, 85mm 1.8, 80-200mm 2.8D - SB900, Metz 58 AF-2
    then again, this changes every week
    myflickr

First Light is offline Shoot in the light

Quote Originally Posted by rachb View Post
    Beautiful! I LOVE the golden color... you usually see these in b&w but this is gorgeous! Also, great posing- again a unique way to see this type of photo. Just great overall!
    Thanks, Rach! I PP'd it in color, b/w, and this treatment, and this just really seemed to capture the feel of the moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoons678 View Post
    great job, your work has really improved! My eye was more drawn to moms hand rather than baby, but PP looks nice and you did a good job on baby. Congrats!
    Wow, thanks Moons! I didn't know you were watching my work. But I really appreciate your kind comments and encouragement!