Close
Close
    Keenlearner is offline Capturing Nature's Beauty

Default The Beauty Of Our Mums....

My Mum has blossomed and now is a picture. Mother Nature is wonderful the way it keeps the various flowers and shrubs blooming in a continual succession so that there is always a few smiling faces, even in the Autumn/Winter when not many plants are brave enough to peep through.

Chrysanthemum

Thank you for taking the time to view.
    Canon EOS 450D,Canon PowerShot S5 IS, CanonPowershot A470,
    Pauline
    "The camera opened my soul, to see all of the beauty, He's given this world to behold. ~ "
    For viewing in larger size, please go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pndbethell

AvianStewardess is offline Because I Said I Would

Beautiful magenta! Chrysanthemums is one of my favorites. It's so neat that when you are showing off your fall lovelies, you also get to see pictures of spring beauties, too. Technology helps...sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

iya64 is offline infected with shutterbug

Lovely shot, I love the color and the fact that they are covered with water droplets really makes the photo pop.

ibwwolf is offline Let me grab my camera!

Beautiful shot as always,Pauline. Really like the color of these mums. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful and blessed week,my friend.
    ~Whitewolf
    Canon Powershot A590 IS, Canon Powershot SX30IS,Canon EOS Rebel T3i

billmac57 is offline dPS +1000 Club

Terrific colours, beautifully photographed,

Quote Originally Posted by AvianStewardess View Post
    Beautiful magenta! Chrysanthemums is one of my favorites. It's so neat that when you are showing off your fall lovelies, you also get to see pictures of spring beauties, too. Technology helps...sometimes. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you AvianStewardess. The Chrysanthemums certainly save the day at this time of year...our only reliable source of colour LOL. Our garden is looking a bit sad just now after the long dry spell, but now we have had some long awaited rain things will start to come to life again.

Quote Originally Posted by iya64 View Post
    Lovely shot, I love the color and the fact that they are covered with water droplets really makes the photo pop.
    Thank you iya64. I so love wandering around the garden after a shower of rain...it makes flower come alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ibwwolf View Post
    Beautiful shot as always,Pauline. Really like the color of these mums. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful and blessed week,my friend.
    Thank you my friend. This is my favourite Mum, and it is even more special as my youngest Daughter gave it to us as a lasting Wedding Anniversary gift about 4 years ago. GBY always.

Quote Originally Posted by billmac57 View Post
    Terrific colours, beautifully photographed,
    Thank you Bill, I have a lot of trouble getting the actual colour of such flowers...they either turn out darker or paler, but this one captured the true colour. It is a picture right now.
    Pauline
    "The camera opened my soul, to see all of the beauty, He's given this world to behold. ~ "
    For viewing in larger size, please go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pndbethell

aweirauch is offline More I learn, Less I know

Beautiful pop of color! I also love the water droplets. TFS!
    Angela Weirauch
    An ever expanding array of Canon gear

flickr facebook

Quote Originally Posted by aweirauch View Post
    Beautiful pop of color! I also love the water droplets. TFS!
    Thank you Angela. They are certainly adding a lovely bright splash of colour just now.
    Pauline