Close
    Keenlearner is offline Capturing Nature's Beauty

Default Stage One, Two & Three....

2013-03-291

Nerines, From Bud To Bloom

Thank you for taking the time to view.
    Canon EOS 450D,Canon PowerShot S5 IS, CanonPowershot A470,
    Pauline
    "The camera opened my soul to see all of the beauty our Creator has given this world to behold. ~ "
    For viewing in larger size, please go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pndbethell

ibwwolf is offline Let me grab my camera!

Very nice,Pauline. The only things we were able to see blooming over the last few weeks were snowdrops. Now we are in early spring here and the daffodils are beginning to bloom and several other flowers are starting to bud. Have a wonderful week,my friend. GBY always.
    ~Whitewolf
    Canon Powershot A590 IS, Canon Powershot SX30IS,Canon EOS Rebel T3i

Quote Originally Posted by ibwwolf View Post
    Very nice,Pauline. The only things we were able to see blooming over the last few weeks were snowdrops. Now we are in early spring here and the daffodils are beginning to bloom and several other flowers are starting to bud. Have a wonderful week,my friend. GBY always.
    Thank you dear friend. We are gradually sliding into the Autumny/Wintery phase of the year, and there are not many blooms around now, but hey, we had our share during the blooming season and we are very grateful for that. GBY
    Pauline
    "The camera opened my soul to see all of the beauty our Creator has given this world to behold. ~ "
    For viewing in larger size, please go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pndbethell

Glayva is offline dPS +1000 Club

What a lovely set of images and a great way of displaying them. Very well done and many thanks for sharing.

Canon EOS1DS Mk2, EOS5d Mk2, 16-35mm L, 50mm F1.4, 24-70mm F2.8 L, 100mm F2.8 Macro, 70-200mm F4,5 L IS USM
    You can now visit my new blog www.tonywoodsphotos.com

Quote Originally Posted by Glayva View Post
    What a lovely set of images and a great way of displaying them. Very well done and many thanks for sharing.
    Thank you Glayva. I am glad you enjoyed them
    Pauline

anniehun is online now Loving the Journey!

Wow, very similar to lilies, which used to be my favorite when I was young(ER ... Beautiful presentation, Pauline.
    Nikon D3000, Nikkor 18-55 mm, Nikkor 55-200, Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8 and f/1.4, Sigma 18-200, Nikon 24-70 mm f/2.8, Tokina 11-16 mm f/2.8, some ideas and imagination...
    learning from and experimenting with 500px
    randomly uploading all kinds of work to flickr
    me and my journey on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by anniehun View Post
    Wow, very similar to lilies, which used to be my favorite when I was young(ER ... Beautiful presentation, Pauline.
    Thank you Annie. They are part of the Lily family I think, but they are so really colourful...love them
    Pauline