Close
Close
    Minicooper is online now dPS +1000 Club

Default Last Aircraft for 2012!

Just a couple that I kinda liked to share with you.

IMG_6483m
    Albatros D.Va

IMG_5078ps
    North American Harvard MKIIa NZ1052

IMG_4931m1
    Crop spraying De Havilland DH82A Tiger Moth

Thanks for looking and wishing all at DPS a happy new year.
    Canon 7D, 500D, 18-55 & 55-250 , 70-300 L , Canon SX10 IS, Sigma 24-70, Sigma 10-20

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minicountryman/

http:/www.500px.com/minicooperd

Heaterguy is offline ZONE V DUDE!!

Nice set Minicooper. There is a little private airport not far from me that I am going to go to and try my hand at some of this type photography. TFS.
    Nikon D-300, Nikkor 50mm & 35mm f1.8, Nikkor 18-70mm, Nikkor 70-300mm VR, AF Nikkor 60mm 1:2.8, SB-800 Speedlight, Fong Lightsphere, Lally Cap, Polaris Flash Meter,(2) Nissin Di866 Speedlights

autofocus is online now I'm old here...

Excellent...love #1
    Vince "...the law of unintended consequences, sometimes, you get a truly memorable photograph"
    Gear: Canon G2, Canon 20D, Nikon D300...bunch of lenses
    My Flickr
    www.montalbanophotography.com

redartsjr is offline JustMe

Really enjoyed the shots. I think aircraft are pretty cool. I enjoy going to air shows. I live across the Bay and can't wait till the next air show over at Macdill AFB in Tampa. Not sure when it is but I'll find out. You have a nice Sharp piece of glass there. My next investment will be in a new lens. TFS
    Rick

Paco_X is offline Curmudgeon with a camera

Great photos. Number 1 was especially intriguing to me. When I was a child, I constructed a model of a German Biplane...and the directions suggested the exact color scheme that is on the wings of this plane. It seemed very peculiar to me and I have never actually seen a plane with this unusual pattern until now. TFS

Minicooper is online now dPS +1000 Club

Quote Originally Posted by Heaterguy View Post
    Nice set Minicooper. There is a little private airport not far from me that I am going to go to and try my hand at some of this type photography. TFS.
    Thanks Heaterguy, go give it a try, its plenty of fun and you get some cool shots for your trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by autofocus View Post
    Excellent...love #1
    Thanks autofocus, the bad light added to the dramatic colouring of the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by redartsjr View Post
    Really enjoyed the shots. I think aircraft are pretty cool. I enjoy going to air shows. I live across the Bay and can't wait till the next air show over at Macdill AFB in Tampa. Not sure when it is but I'll find out. You have a nice Sharp piece of glass there. My next investment will be in a new lens. TFS

Rick
    Thanks redartsjr, I'm only using the humble kit lense! I love airshows and cant wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco_X View Post
    Great photos. Number 1 was especially intriguing to me. When I was a child, I constructed a model of a German Biplane...and the directions suggested the exact color scheme that is on the wings of this plane. It seemed very peculiar to me and I have never actually seen a plane with this unusual pattern until now. TFS
    Thanks Paco_x, we are lucky that the Germans had such wonderful colour schemes.
    Canon 7D, 500D, 18-55 & 55-250 , 70-300 L , Canon SX10 IS, Sigma 24-70, Sigma 10-20

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minicountryman/

http:/www.500px.com/minicooperd