Close
Close
    lllKevin is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Need some Help: Filter holder adapter

A guy that my dad works with is selling his Cokin P filter holder, adapter rings, and about 15 filters. He told my dad that he would let me have it all for $35.00. I don't think its a bad deal at all, but there is a problem. The adapter rings are 49/52/58/62/72​/77mm but 3 of my lenses are 50mm. I can't,for the life of me, find an adapter. Does anyone know where I might find one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

zona5101 is online now Molon Labe

what lenses have 50mm diameter threading?
    None of the ones in your sig line...

Ok, so, I feel like an idiot. I was looking at the focal length on my 50. The 2 50's, and the 135 have the same filter size. It's 49. I feel so dumb right now, I should know better. I guess another newb mistake raises it's ugly head. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though. I do appreciate it.

no problem. $35 seems like a great deal on those filters especially if he has the polarizer and any of the gradient filters...

I talked to him tonight and he has a polarized, ND2, 4, and 8, Graduated ND, Graduated Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, a couple of Tobaccos, a landscape kit, a portrait kit, and a black and white kit. He counted and there are 20 all together. He wanted 70, but he's letting my dad(me) have it for half. I don't think it's too bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lllKevin View Post
    I talked to him tonight and he has a polarized, ND2, 4, and 8, Graduated ND, Graduated Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, a couple of Tobaccos, a landscape kit, a portrait kit, and a black and white kit. He counted and there are 20 all together. He wanted 70, but he's letting my dad(me) have it for half. I don't think it's too bad at all.
    smoking deal - the NDs will be awesome to have. Great find.